Services and Procedure
Passengers to ITCI at A1 Taipei Main Station
There are two ways to check in:
1.Bring the plane ticket and the passport to the airline counter for check-in and have your luggage checked-in too.
2.Use the self-help check-in machine to check-in and then go to the self-baggage check-in machine to have the luggage checked.
Passengers wait for their luggage to pass the X-ray security screening.
• Checked luggage is delivered by Taoyuan Airport MRT Express Train to A13 of Terminal II of the airport.Checked luggage is grouped at Terminal II at the airport and then will be loaded onto the aircraft.
•Passengers according to their flight time pick a time to take the MRT to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport and board the aircraft
In-Town Check-In (ITCI) Service
- The service is available at the ITCI area at the Taoyuan MRT Airport Line on B1 level at A1 Taipei Main Station.
- Service time: 06:00 to 21:30 (the service is closed three hours prior to takeoff.)
Passengers should check in at the ITCI area on the day of the flight from 6:00 AM to three hours (180 minutes) prior to takeoff*.
- Note: This service is not available for children under 12 years old traveling alone, groups, or passengers carrying pets or extra-large luggage**.
- Airlines providing the boarding service:
- China Airlines and Mandarin Airlines: Contact number 03-3988888
- Eva Air and UNI AIR: Contact number 03-3516805
- *The operating hours of airline service counters vary according to the flight. Before using the service, please contact the airline for more details.
- **Extra-large luggage: The total length, width, and height exceeds 158cm while the longest side exceeds 70cm.